A page of legal stuff, yay!
ANNOUNCEMENT | DURCHSAGE | ANNONCE | 通知
- I’m not going to translate this page. The English version shall apply. If you have any questions about this, though, please email me.
- Diese Seite werde ich nicht übersetzen, und die englische Version ist gültig. Wenn Ihr aber Fragen dazu habt, bitte kurz E-Mail schicken.
- Je ne vais pas traduire cette page, et la version anglaise sera appliqué. Si vous avez des questions, par contre, veuillez m’envoyer un courriel.
My website: SZLANG, http://www.sz-lang.com,
SZLANG / www.sz-lang.com / “I” / “me”: The website owner (registered self-employed in the United Kingdom as Stefan Scholtz).
The client / “you”: The user or viewer of this website.
Terms and conditions
Welcome to SZLANG. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they govern SZLANG’s relationship with you in relation to this website. It is not necessary for any of you to have signed any form of acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply.
Any further browsing of this website, purchase, or use of my services implies that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions and are happy with them. You also agree to be bound by and comply with the following terms:
- I provide the www.sz-lang.com site in part as a service to the public. The primary purpose of the website is to provide language services to clients – other purposes include giving my business a more professional appearance, providing general information, posting occasional blogs, as well as my own personal amusement.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any services available through this website meet your specific requirements. Specifics as to the provision of services by SZLANG (pricing, delivery format, deadline, etc…) will be agreed with clients on an individual basis.
- Payment for any services provided are due by bank transfer. Payments for services using the PayPal service are also possible. Bank details as well as PayPal details are provided on invoices or upon request.
- Should the client wish to cancel their project at any point during the process, they will remain liable for the work that has already been carried out, and will be invoiced accordingly.
- The content of my website is by no means perfect. Neither I, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and materials found or offered on this website.
- You acknowledge that any information and materials may very well contain inaccuracies or errors. I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- As the author of this page and blog, I would like to assure you that any opinions expressed on here are my own. If I accidentally hurt someone’s person or feelings as a result of them reading and or acting upon any or all of the information and or advice found here on my site, it is entirely unintentional of me to do so.
- I reserve the right to review any comments made to my site by other people who are not myself. Any such comments are the express opinions, property, and responsibility of their individual authors, and I can thus not be held in any way responsible for their content. If you identify any such content that is harmful, malicious, sensitive or unnecessary, please contact me by email so I may rectify the problem.
- Although www.sz-lang.com may include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including web sites. I am not responsible for nature, content, availability, or accuracy of information contained in these sites. The inclusion of links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, or endorse the views expressed within them either.
- Any unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to UK law.
The content and information on this site has been provided by me, myself, and while I try my hardest to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is, therefore, strictly at your own risk. The content on the pages of this website is also subject to change without prior notice.
I make every possible effort to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, I take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
SZLANG may collect some of your personal data, primarily depending on what you send me. This data may include (but is not limited to):
- your full name
- your job title
- your contact information (email address, telephone number)
- your location, postcode, preferences, and interests
- information relevant to SZLANG services provision (type of translation project, number of words, deadline, etc.)
Your data will only be used for me to contact you regarding your dealings with www.sz-lang.com and services provided to you by SZLANG. It will also be kept on file for my internal accounting and record-keeping purposes. I have established suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information collected online. Your data will not be sent to third any parties, or used for any other purposes than mentioned above, without your express consent.
This website and its content is copyright of sz-lang.com. All rights reserved.
This website contains content which is owned by me. This content includes, but is not limited to, text, graphics, and sound files. You may not, except with my express permission, distribute or commercially exploit any part of this content.
I have the lovely people at WordPress and Athemes to thank for the fonts, design, layout, look, and appearance of my website. They have their own sets of terms and conditions. Also, the use of all trademarks reproduced on this website, which are neither my property nor licensed to me, has been approved privately with the original owner. The original owner’s copyright applies for all such trademarks.